Well winters officially here and so we thought it was a good time to cheer you all up with some great news and updates for the Cornish Mini Club Riviera Run 2018!
As always the CMC crew have been working hard in the background to bring you the best show possible for next year, we have even more great stuff happening in 2018 and we have the Riviera Run back on the May Bank Holiday. So if you havent booked up yet, pick up the phone, Call Pentewan Sands or go through our website and get your accommodation booked as next years show is going to be awesome and the on site accomodation will sell out again this year!
So in brief here are some of the updates released to our website today, check out our website http://www.cmcrivierarun.co.uk and read it all on the new pages for the Riviera Run 2018 event guide, our Tech Tent/Trader page and all the other pages for all the latest news, updates and show information for 2018:
-We will be having a full on drive in Movie night on Friday to make the most of the long May Bank Holiday weekend were kicking it off on Friday night with a GIANT outdoor screening of THE ORIGINAL ITALIAN JOB Movie from the 1960’s where you will be able to drive into the show ground (no matter if your staying on the site or not) park up (pay to watch, prices TBC) and tune in to the FM frequency to here the Movie through your cars stereo or just wind down your window and listen to the external PA system. Details of the screening times will be found on the Riviera Run 2018 Event Guide Page of this website
– We now have confirmation that AC DODD will be coming to both days of the show again in 2018 and will be running the TUNE UP TENT for anyone wanting to get their carbs and Dizzys setup or replaced then AC is the man for the job and was extremely busy at our show in 2017 and is well worth the money to get your minis engine running exactly how you want it so please make the most of him. New for 2018 AC will also be doing a Tech Talk/Q&A session on Sunday Evening in the Bar at the Seahorse Centre to answer any questions you may have he will be taking to the Mic to answer your questions.
– We can also confirm that we will have a new expert attending for Riviera Run 2018 who will be supporting the show both days by running a TECH TENT to answer your questions about anything Mini Related. In 2017 we found that AC was so busy tuning up your motors that there was very little time left for him to help you with other Mini issues so this year we have asked Keith Calver the main Technical Contributor and Technical Editor for MINI MAG to come along and run a TECH TENT on both Saturday and Sunday giving you a wealth of expertise that is very rarely available at any Mini show weekend and his advice is FREE so please pop on over to his tent and ask him anything you like!
– The Fire Brigade Vehicle Cutting Display Planned in for the Sunday Afternoon where they will demonstrate their cutting tools in action on a car!
-We have already had confirmation the Mini World Magazine will be covering/attending the event for the weekend as well as doing some Judging for the Show & Shine competition.
– Some local traders booked in already, plus we have had confirmation from MINIS R US and NK Trading that they will both be attending the show with all the usual Mini parts and spares on offer and we are waiting to here back from more traders!
– Traders will be on site and open for business Saturday, Sunday and new for 2018 Monday until 2pm before we close the show weekend with an afternoon Fish & Chip run and of course the MINI MICK Cream Tea Run will be on the Tuesday for those staying on for the week.
– Dont Forget all the usual great Riviera Run fun including, sound off exhaust/stereo, show and shine, rocker racing, glow show, live music, fancy dress, kids entertainment, Martial Arts display and so much more….dont delay book your accommodation today as its going to be a FANTASTIC weekend!